Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Pot Patrol!

Yesterday, I had to go inspect/measure a house for work. We don't care for the customer himself, and to be honest he really freaks me out. So before heading out to the house I had to get myself a bodyguard....TINA! Not knowing exactly where we were going made it a mystery to which house it was and/or who lived there. Good thing Tina was with me, because when we pulled up to the house we realized it was a house that had a reputation for producing drugs. Great! Luckily, there was no one living at the house any longer! And from what we could tell, we didn't see any pot growing around the property. I doubt they would have left any behind. After getting done what we needed to do.....We got the hell out of there! So if you ever need an inspection of your property just call: KELLY & TINA: POT PATROL!

No comments: