Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Double Digits!

I have officially entered the double digits in regards to the number of days left in this pregnancy! And I believe either this week or next week I will have started my third trimester! Where has the time gone? No Seriously.....where is it? It just seems like yesterday I was was prancing around in the bathroom waiting for the pregnancy test to reveal our fate. Now I am registering for our baby shower and decorating the nursery. He is going to be here before we know it.
I know every pregnancy is different, but this child is SO active! It seems as if he is moving around and kicking 24 hours a day...which is reassuring! I know this is only the start of things to come, but last night was the first time his jabs and kicks kept me from sleeping.
The anticipation is building and I can't wait for his arrival (and maternity leave). Until then I am going to enjoy the silence and alone time with Andy!

No comments: