Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Shit List: #1 Wal-Mart

I am so pissed off at Wal-Mart right now, that you are just going to have to bear with me. Last night I decided to make to trip to the Wal-Mart in Rolla to finish my baby registering. Well, I got there and guess what…………………..their F’in scanning gun was broken. Yes, their one and only gun was broken! I was so mad that I had drove all the way there for nothing. I wanted to call someone to vent, but anyone who knows me when I get mad, the tears start rolling as soon as I start to talk about it. Even something as stupid as registering would turn the faucet on.

So this had left me one last resort, and that is to register online. I hate doing this because just cause it is online, doesn’t mean that they have it in the stores. So I proceeded to walk down the baby isle and write down the stuff that I needed, so I could add it to my registry online. And to my surprise when I got on their website to add the items, over half of the items weren’t on the website. What the hell? So I apologize to anyone who is going to look for the gift at Wal-Mart. People are just going to have to wing it. The ONLY good thing about Wal-Mart is that they have Free Site-to-Store shipping. Meaning, anything you find online you can have shipped to a local Wal-Mart to pick up at no charge.
The reason I am even registering at Wal-Mart is because not everywhere has a Target. And I like to make it as easy for everyone as possible.

No comments: