Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Disturbing Dream!

Have you ever had a dream so real that you woke up pissed at the person you were mad at in the dream? That happened to me last night. It was a strange dream that I can’t help but tell because it seemed so real. Anyway…

I dreamt that I had to have an emergency c-section 2 months early. If that wasn’t stressful enough, Andy wasn’t there with me! Not just in the OR but he wasn’t at the hospital at all! I had to go through the whole surgery experience alone. And I was sooo mad at him!!!

Even though my baby was two months early, HE (yep it was a boy) weighed 8lbs 6oz….so much for premature. THEN….He was born with a whole mouth full of teeth! (I can’t make this shit up!) And what made it worse was that I was completely embarrassed by him! How bad of a mother am I?

Then the only people that came to the hospital was my mom and my step-grandma Milly. I don’t know if the news had spread about the baby being born with teeth and everyone was too scared to come visit.

All in all, I woke up this morning completely pissed at Andy that he never showed up. I told him about it when he called me on his way home from work. I told him he better damn well make sure he is at the hospital when I have this child. I think he may be a little scared to come home this evening. Oopps!

I also woke up depressed that I was actually embarrassed by my child. How awful is that? I can’t get that out of my head. Isn’t the love for your child supposed to be instantaneous? Wow, I am reading way too much into this! I guess we will see what happens come October!

2 comments:

kaRa said...

oh damn! i must have missed this one!

Dana said...

I have actually woke up and punched Chris before....that is how pissed I was!!!