Monday, April 7, 2008

Pregnant Man...My A**!

I cannot resist talking about this story. It disturbs me to no end! It has been broadcast all over the news as well as on the Oprah show.

“World’s First Pregnant Man!”

At first this story really sucked me in, because it was just a few weeks ago on T.V. that I saw a woman that was pregnant with twins. And one of the twins actually grew outside the uterus. And the big discussion on there was if a woman can carry a healthy child in that manner, then why can’t a man carry a child? So when I had seen these previews for the Oprah show my first reaction was, “Damn, they really did it! A man can now bear the burden of pregnancy!” Obviously not the delivery part considering where the baby would have to come out of!!!! HeHe! There is an image for you!

So I was extremely interested in this story. I had set to record it on my DVR a few days prior. So when I got home on Thursday I made my bowl of cereal and grabbed a stick of string cheese and got comfortable on the couch, to watch this anticipated story.

My first reaction……….He’s a woman! He’s not even truly a man! He was born a woman, meaning he has an inny, not an outy! He is a transsexual, but made the decision not to remove his female anatomy. So what is the big deal about this story? Just because a woman can take testosterone pills and have her breast removed, does not make her a man!

Speaking of testosterone….do you know all the effects of taking them? Yah you grow facial, chest, and arm pit hair and develop a deeper voice. But did you know you actually develop a small wiener? I crap you not! This he/she was actually able to have intercourse with his wife! I have never heard such a thing! Pretty disturbing!

My main point of this story is HE IS A SHE and will always be a she no matter how much testosterone he/she takes! I am disappointed in Oprah for leading us on thinking we have hit some scientific milestone.

Closing Remarks: EWWWWW!

No comments: