Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Weekend Re-Cap!

Friday Night: To be known as my first emotional breakdown of this pregnancy…and it was a good one! The reasoning = Food! I was starving, and nothing sounded good. I had been hungry all day. I would eat and then 20 minutes later I was hungry all over again. So when Andy got home at around 7pm I was at my wits end. Having not eaten anything since 4 o’clock, my stomach was hurting to the point I think it was eating itself. Andy asked what was for supper, and I told him I didn’t know because we didn’t have anything to eat and I was HUNGRY! This didn’t faze him one bit so I got up and started digging thru the pantry and fridge like a freaking animal. It is not like we didn’t have anything. We have enough meat in the freezer to last us all year long, but nothing was catching my eye! This is the point when the water started flowing. I couldn’t help but cry. Andy (being more irritated than sincere) asked me what I wanted. The first thing that came to my mind was pizza. So he stormed off and put his shoes on and ran to town. He brought back six boxes of frozen pizza. This hit the spot and went down great, even though you could cut the tension with a knife for the rest of the night. It is going to be a long 9 months!

Saturday: I was Miss Productive! I did a lot of house cleaning while watching an entire season of America’s Next Top Model that I had already seen two times, but still miss the last episode to find out who wins! Andy spent the whole day (literally) in Meta at an auction and ended up coming home with a large tractor rake. When he returned we headed to the Eagles for supper. We got there too late for the dessert auction, but it sounded as if everything went really high.

Sunday: It was GORGEOUS! Kelly and I went for a walk and actually broke a sweat! The whole immediate family headed down to Donnie and Shanda’s for a BBQ for Donnie’s birthday (which is actually Tomorrow!) The food was excellent!

Despite Friday evening, it was a great weekend!

3 comments:

Dana said...

Kel I cry like that over crazy things frequently and I don't even have an excuse...so I'd say you're normal : )

Sarah said...

Same here!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.