Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Weekend Re-Cap!

Friday: At the last minute, I decided to take off of work on Friday to hit up the Wardsville garage sales. It sucks to take a day off of work and get up earlier than if I was going to work. Oh Well! We first hit up a garage sale in Westphalia, which is where I did the best at. They had a lot of baby clothes. I bought mostly yellow and green outfits with the exception of the cute Halloween outfit I bought. All of the other garage sales were mostly picked over since the sales started on Thursday, but we were still able to find things we didn’t need. Here are pics of some of the things I bought!


Saturday: As it fell, this was my scheduled Saturday to work so I had to come in after my day off. That evening I went over to Carrie’s house for an Uppercase Living party. Even though I haven’t even put up anything from my own party, I still bought a couple of things for the baby’s room. I bought one that said, All Because Two People Fell in Love, and the other one said, In Photos, Babies Stay Babies Forever.


Sunday: We attended a first communion celebration. The food was excellent, especially the cake! The plan was to go mushroom hunting after eating, but since the weather was not cooperating we all just stayed inside. After leaving there, Andy and I headed home and manned our positions on each of our couches and took a nap. We woke in time to eat supper, watch Big Brother and then pop in the Alvin and the Chipmunks DVD.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sunday was such a great day for napping!