Thursday, May 1, 2008

Sweet Nothings!

Last night Tina and I headed over to April’s house. I went there because April was retiring some of her baby stuff and I wanted to see if there was anything I could take off of her hands. I walked away with a really nice bassinet and a swing for practically nothing. April takes immaculate care of everything she owns so I knew when I was going over there that the stuff would look practically new. While we were there we played with both of her kids Jessi and Grant. They are sooo cute and were ready to play when we got there! Poor April must have her hands full with two kids so close together in age, but she balances them both very well. Kudos to her!

I also had a pregnancy milestone last night. I felt the baby move. As in move, I mean it felt like a somersault. They say the feeling of a kick feels like a flutter. Well I have had those sensations before, but had never been for sure if it were the baby or not. That was until last night. After I felt the baby move, I sat still for like ten minutes waiting to feel it again. And of course I didn’t, even after I tried poking my belly trying to provoke it. No such luck, but it was exciting at the time!

Despite me writing on my blog, I am trying to get a lot of stuff together this morning because I am leaving to head to Columbia for an insurance seminar. Boring! But I am eating at Sonic on the way there, so that makes the trip worth it!

Have a Good One!

No comments: