Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Embarrassing Moment!

Ok yesterday I headed down to Margie’s Café to get my daily ½ order of Biscuits and Gravy! YUMMY! B&G a day…Keeps the morning sickness away!

When I walked up into the restaurant, it was about half full of customers. I noticed my Bro-in-law Kevin was in there eating breakfast. So I proceeded to harass him about not being at work (even though he was eating with his boss!) As I turned back around to the counter to pay for my to-go order, I got a glimpse of a bunch of men sitting at a booth looking at me. At which one of them proceeded to ask if I was the “Billboard Girl!” I replied back, “Yah, that’s me!”

(If you are lost at this point, my place of employment has purchased a huge billboard along HWY 63, with a big-ass picture of myself on it! Believe me…this was not my decision!)

Anyway, all of the men started a round of applause and hollering about me being famous and a celebrity, in front of everyone in the restaurant! I was so embarrassed and humiliated! I could feel my face getting bright red.

After hurrying to pay for my order, I was getting ready to leave when I heard Kevin holler across the restaurant, “See ya Billboard Girl!”

Thanks Kevin!

1 comment:

kaRa said...

Haha you never told me that story!!