Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Today's Plans!

Today I am leaving work a little early to go to another doctor's appointment. It should just be a normal check up. I am curious to see what the baby's heart rate is, to see if it has changed any. I am excited that I should get the "go ahead" to make the appointment for my ultrasound next month. I am not excited about seeing my weight. I am predicting that I have gone up a couple of pounds. I can tell you that the expanding belly has been a roller coaster ride. I have gone this whole time without showing (except when after I eat) until last week when I my belly swelled up and failed to go back down. That was until yesterday morning when I woke and my belly had deflated back to its "somewhat normal state." Not to say my pants aren't still tight, I just don't have that 6 month belly I was carrying around for 4 days. This is going to be a fun ride!!!
After my appointment, I am heading to CoMo to see my new God Child. If all goes as Beth wants, then Troy will have not flipped and remain in the breached position. Then the C-Section will go as planned and he will be born sometime after Noon today. How exciting. Andy and I found ourselves last night wonder what John and Beth were doing at that very moment. If they were enjoying their last night together by themselves? I wish them the best of luck, and I know they will be excellent parents!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Pictures!! We need to see some pictures of Troy!