Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Dr. Appt.

All went as scheduled at the doctors appoinment. The baby's heart rate was 158bpm. And I had gained 3 pounds. THREE! Holy Shit! I was thinking maybe 2, but that third pound has completely thrown me over the edge!
I made my next appointment for the 16th of May. They told me the hospital would be calling me to schedule the ultrasound. Which they did this morning. I was told I could get it for the same day since I live out of town. Well according to the lady on the phone (she obviously was not having a good morning!), that was not going to happen because they wanted to make sure I was at least 20 weeks along. Come one....it is 10 days! But she wouldn't budge, so my ultrasound appointment in on May 27th.
Due to the fact that Andy had a hole in his heart when he was born, they will be doing additional test and looking more closely at the baby's heart during the ultrasound. If they can't get a clear view to see if everything is fine, they will then send me on to the University Hospital to some more "high-tech" ultrasound.
All in all, (except for the 3 lbs) everything went good!

No comments: