Monday, January 31, 2011

Weekend Recap

Friday Evening: We were going to attend the Homecoming Game in Vienna, but changed our minds at the last minute. Andy's cousin Derek was up for Homecoming King so we wanted to go to support him, but then it dawned on us that we had a two-year old...a very active two-year old at that. Hunter probably would have enjoyed the ballgame for awhile, but he eventually would have wanted down to run around. I could just see Hunter bolting onto the basketball court chasing after the ball and me running as fast as I can to try and catch him. So we just bummed at home and spent some quality time together. Congratulations to King Derek!

Saturday: It was a busy day. I worked in Rolla that morning. Afterwards, I had to go to a Strategic Planning Meeting for out insurance department in Cuba. It was a really great meeting, so my Saturday wasn't completely ruined! I then headed to a scrapbooking party in Vienna. I got quite a few pages done. In the meantime Andy went gigging, so after scrapbooking I went to the fish fry.

Sunday: We went to Andy's grandma's house for Soups and Sandwiches. We celebrated Andy's grandpa's birthday who past away last year. A bunch of us began to play Trivial Pursuit 80's edition. Now listen...I was born in the 80's so my knowledge about that decade is not the greatest, other than I LOVE the music! But that doesn't mean I know the original name of Duran Duran!!! Ask me stuff like: Name all the Golden Girls, What does DJ stand for on Rosanne, Who sings "Girls Wanna Have Fun." Needless to say, my team lost! That is three hours of my life I will never get back!

No comments: