Monday, January 10, 2011

Weekend Recap!

Friday Evening: Holly, Liberty and I went to a friend's baby shower in Westphalia. All the guest were friends of the mommy-to-be. There were a lot of new babies attending as well. It was fun to have open conversations about babies and motherhood. After returning home, Hunter was already in bed so Andy and I watched a Netflix movie thru our Wii.

Saturday: I had to work that morning at the bank. While we were there we got to playing with Kara's iPhone and using the fatbooth app. Oh my gosh, that is so funny! Check out the picture of me! I am posting it on my refrigerator and pantry! Try finding something to eat when this is staring back at you! "Put back the chips Kelly"


Anyway, that evening, Andy and I went to a birthday party at Hooks. I have never been there since they added onto the bowling alley. It was a fun environment, with a great menu and good music! I am pretty sure we will be going back!

Sunday: I was a total bum. I had zero motivation!!! The dishes and laundry were screaming my name, but yet I still couldn't manage to lift a finger. So Hunter and I spent the day cuddling and watching movies! Got to love those kind of days. We did manage to get out of our pj's and go down to Donnie and Shanda's for dinner. Yum!

No comments: