Thursday, January 6, 2011

Shake Weight

I am sure you all have seen the commercials for a Shake Weight. I initially found it pretty ridiculous, but the more I thought about it the more intriguing it got.
"Shape and tone your entire upper body in just six minutes per day with the Shake Weight dumbbell. Designed specifically for women, the Shake Weight dumbbell is based on a completely new workout technology called Dynamic Inertia, which ignites the muscles in your arms, shoulders, and chest. As you hold the Shake Weight, it pulsates back and forth, challenging your muscles while you hold it. Scientific studies indicate that the Shake Weight increases your upper body muscle activity by more than 300 percent compared with traditional weights. It's the fast, easy, effective way to work out your upper body."

I was reading reviews online, and there were overwhelming good reviews out there. It is funny to read the negative comments because they were mostly from people who thought it was battery/electrical powered. I guess they thought it shook by itself and you just held on tight. It is exercise people, it is going to require a little more effort than that.

I've started to see the Shake Weight in Wal-Mart, but I just continued to walk past it time and time again. That was until today....


IT'S PINK PEOPLE!!!

SOLD!

I'll let you know if it really works.

No comments: