Monday, January 31, 2011

Pending Weather

Ok, we are offically under a Blizzard Warning. Apparently this is the first time in Mid-Missouri History of this happening. Governor Jay Nixon has declared a state of emergency...the National Guard has been put on active duty...Wal-Mart is out of bread...and I have enough Milk to last about 8 weeks. I don't know if I am a pessamist, an optimist or just in denial....But I will believe it when I see it. Seriously they are ranging from 6-22inches of snow. Really??? I ran to Wal-Mart on my lunch break to get diapers and you would have thought it was Black Friday! People were E-V-E-R-Y-W-H-E-R-E!!! Is this Armageddon and no one has told me. Everyone is freaking out!! I feel like I need to take all my water and canned goods and lock my family in our closet and pray. What does everyone else think?


One more thing...If I get one more friend request on Facebook from Old Man Winter I am going to sick Summer on his ass!

No comments: