Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weekend Recap

Friday: Nothing...Boring!

Saturday: I had to work that morning and then that evening Andy had a guys night out of gigging and going to the local Pub. Hunter and I hung out at home and rented movies off of Netflix. I let Hunter have the first choice, not to my suprise he chose Thomas the Train. Oooo, yay! After that was over Hunter went to bed and I watched The Last Song with Miley Cyrus. It was pretty good. I love me a good chick flick now and again!

Sunday morning we bundled Hunter up and took him out in the show. He wasn't a very big fan of sledding. But he did enjoy throwing snow at mommy! Here are a few pictures I took of the fun!



We wrapped up the evening by going to a funeral visitation for my sister-in-law's grandpa and then after wards we heading down to Donnie and Shanda's for our weekly Sunday dinner.


1 comment: