Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Weekend Recap

Friday Evening: We went to my cousin's son's 1st Birthday Party. It was a good time catching up with a lot of friends from High School. Most of us live in the same town but don't see each other very much. It is fun to see where we are all at after 9 years....oh my gosh, it has been 9 years???? Anyway, we're are all married, some of us have kids, some are expecting. Things have changed since the years of hanging out at the VQS and road tripping.

Saturday: Hunter and I attempted to clean the house...I can't say we were very successful. It was also Day One on my attempt to cut Hunter's hair (I'll elaborate more later). That evening, a few of us road tripped to Cuba to eat at Frisco's restaurant. They have the best Hot Wings! Afterwards, Andy and I went to a card party where I refreshed my memory on how to play 6 handed pitch. Girls vs Boys!!!
Yes, you see that right! Final Score: Girls 34, Boys -29

Sunday & Monday: Hunter and I hung out around the house doing laundry, watching movies, coloring, playing with Lego's, reading books, etc. Wow, what did I do with my time before having Hunter? To be honest...I think I took a lot of naps!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Remember the creek parties at Andy's too? Those still make me laugh :) And let's not talk about how long ago its been.... lol

Unknown said...

aww he looks like a little ham
Following from the hop. Have a great day.
http://inspiredlangley.com
Crystal