Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Weekend Recap!

Friday Night: Nothing….Not even sleep! Hunter was so fussy and refused to sleep! I was about to pull my hair out. I believe we tried everything. Finally at about 4:30am he gave in! Just in time for me to get two hours of sleep before I had to get up and get ready for work!

Saturday: I worked until noon. Then I headed home to relieve Andy of baby duty so he could go to the farm. The pictures I have posted are of Hunter giving Andy a Valentine’s card and the other one is of Hunter with his Valentine’s gift from Andy and I. That afternoon my mom and brother came over to hang out for awhile, it was good to catch up on things with my bro. That evening we grilled some steaks and watched T.V. for the rest of the evening.

Sunday: Andy went fishing with Kevin there for I got to drag Hunter along with me to Wal-Mart. Not a good idea when he still isn’t feeling 100%. He was so fussy that I gave up shopping after only completing about half of my list. After returning home, we both took a much needed nap.

Monday: I was off because of President’s Day! Sweet! But Andy still had to work. The baby sitter was off as well so Hunter and I hung out at home and I got a lot of cleaning done and even made some cookies. I could tell Hunter was feeling a lot better, because he would play on the floor by himself for the longest time. That evening I cooked a “Taco Bake.” It was really good! I got it out of a local cookbook!

All in all, it was pretty much a boring weekend! Hope you all had a great Valentine’s Day!

No comments: