Friday, February 6, 2009

Its Finally Friday!

The weekdays seem to slowly creep by anymore and of course the weekends go by super fast. With the temperature being over 60 degrees today I am eager to get the hell out of here. Crazy thing is, since I have come back from maternity leave they are making me work in Rolla 4 days a week now (like I am today), but because of the shortage of people in Vienna I am still on their Friday night rotations. So I have to leave Rolla early to get back to Vienna to work the drive-up with Tina until 5:30pm. While I think it is ignorant, I look forward to anytime they let me work in Vienna even if that means starting off the day in Rolla first.

As far as I know I don’t have any plans for this evening. Andy wants to go to a gun auction, which I rather him not do because he has enough guns and we could spend the money elsewhere. But he is afraid of what Obama is going to do about gun control. Andy heard that they may increase gun taxes as much as 500%. That is crazy! But I don’t want him going out and stock piling guns he is never going to use. But he is a man and loves his toys!

Saturday I am heading to Springfield. I am really addicted to the used baby shops and they have tons of them down there. Why pay full price for baby clothes or toys when you can buy them practically brand new for pennies on the dollar. I have mapped out all the baby stores I plan on hitting up, and if time allows…Gordman’s here I come!

Sunday I hope to do some scrapbooking. After years of stuff piling up, I finally am excited to get back up and going. I find myself to be a perfectionist which can be very time consuming. But I am learning to design my layouts in advance so all I have to do is practically cut and paste. No more of the…”should it go here or there.”

Anyway, everyone have an excellent weekend!

No comments: