Friday, February 20, 2009

I Hate Hateful People!

You know there are certain people in the world that constantly have a stick up their butt! There is no pleasing them what-so-ever! I believe myself to be a pretty chipper person, especially when it comes to my customers. But you know what, there is only so much one person can take. It is extremely hard for my to bite my tongue when people want to lash out at me for their own mistakes. But in the end I know I just have to nod and smile because it is not worth losing my job over, even though it eats at me as a person and bothers me for weeks to come. These people just are who they are, and even if Publishers Clearing House presented them with a $1,000,000 check they would still have something to complain about! Damn!
Ok, I feel slightly better!
Have a Great Weekend!

1 comment:

Page Turner said...

Hear hear!! Same thing happens to me all the time... :)