Friday, February 13, 2009

Shopping Trip Recap!

This past Saturday is when I went to Springfield to go to some used baby clothes stores. Boy am I glad I did! I loaded up on baby clothes. I found so many things that were 12mo-18mo. Everything was practically brand new and dirt cheap. My only complaint is that I couldn’t find any 9 month clothes. Someone must have shown up just before me and bought everything out. Darn it! I ended up buying 38 articles of clothing. Everything from shirts, pants, shorts, hats and shoes and spent around $100 bucks! Not bad at all! Afterwards I couldn’t resist going to Gordman’s. I went to the baby section and quickly decided I wouldn’t be buying anything from them. I couldn’t spend $16 on an outfit when I was just paying $3 at the used stores! I did buy a shirt for me as well as some diffusers.

All is all it was a successful trip, that I will be doing again in a couple of months.

No comments: