Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I am struggling here...

I am in need of some Biggest Loser support!!! I believe I left my motivation on the beach somewhere in Cozumel! I think in my head, I knew there was no way I was going to win the Biggest Loser in February because we were going to an All Enclusive Resort in Mexico (AKA: all the food and drinks you can imagine) and I wanted to get my money's worth. So since we have gotten back I just can't get myself under control! I LOVE food damn it! I think I am addicted! When I first started my diet in January it was really hard for me...I think I was having a lot of withdrawls. (OMG, I sound like a drug addict). But I pushed through it and was successful at losing 10lbs in a month. Anyway, going to Mexico I completely threw my whole diet out the plane window! And as a result, I am back to the food withdrawl stage. Grrrr!!!! Our weigh-in for the month of February is next Monday. I know I haven't lost anything...heck I'll be happy if I have maintained my weight. The bad side of me is just wanting to say heck with the diet until Monday...and then jump back on the banwagon for March. But I need to just suck it up and put down the Cheez-its!!!

Ahh, what I would do for a cupcake right now!!!


These cupcakes are from Georgetown Cupcakes in Washington, DC. They are on a show called DC Cupcakes on TLC. Does anyone watch this show? If so, do you know how they make their icing? It is always so whippy, pretty...and perfect!

3 comments:

April said...

I love that show, but I am clueless on their icing recipe as well.

Megan said...

I am with you April!

Sarah said...

I eat good all day, and then dinner is always my downfall - since I have to make Tyler something good. The temptation kills me!! :)