Monday, March 7, 2011

Weekend Recap

Friday Evening: We got our taxes done in Vienna. We decided to go to Jeff City to eat dinner as well. Was that a mistake! Andy wanted Pizza Hut, so we went to the one on Eastland. Wow...what a terrible experience! We had to wait for them to clean off a booth for us (No it was not super busy!) Then there was napkins, Straw wrappers and food all under our table. When it came to ordering, I wanted the Big Dippers...well they were not longer available. Fine. So we ordered a large pan pepperoni pizza....well they were out of pan pizza, so we had to get hand tossed. Fine. Then I ordered a large cheese stick...well they were out of large, so we had to get a medium. Are you freaking kidding me??? We got our food, we ate and then we waited...and waited! We waited for the longest time for our ticket. I ended up going to the counter and paid without the ticket and then I went and got my own to-go box. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. I hate that this happened....because I love me some Pizza Hut!

Saturday: I had to work that morning. After work I went and got Hunter and we came home and played for awhile before I put him down for a nap. I proceeded to make snacks to take to a family fish fry. I made my cream cheese roll-up thingys and I made red velvet cake balls ( I will post my process later). That evening we went to the fish fry and had a fantastic time with the family!

Sunday: We bummed around the house for a majority of the day before going to Donnie and Shanda's for dinner. Fried Chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy!!! Yum!!!

It was a great weekend, but went by way too fast!!!

No comments: