Monday, March 28, 2011

Weekend Recap!

Friday evening we did our usual Friday night ritual during Lent....Fish fry! I once again filled myself with greasy-fatty food that is a big no-no to my diet. I just cannot say no to Crab Rangoon!

Saturday: WE DID NOTHING!!!!! Not that we didn't have anything planned, because we did!!!! We had something fun and exciting planned, but mother nature decided to bring us yet another snow storm!!!! Therefore we were stuck at home!!! STUPID SNOW!
We had plans to go to St. Louis and surprise a very special lady for her 50th birthday. She had NO CLUE a bunch of us were coming. It was going to be an awesome surprise. But the snow ruined it, Grrr!

Sunday: Hunter and I cleaned the house. I also introduced Hunter to a movie called "Chicken Run." He LOVED it! Hunter loves all things "Chichins." If we are drawing together and I ask him what he wants me to draw, you can guarantee he will say "Chichin." When we are singing Old McDonald Had a Farm and I ask Hunter what Old McDonald had on his farm, he will say "Chichin." When I ask Hunter what he wants to be when he grows up.....a "Chichin" Need I say more?

Here is a flash back from when Hunter was about 7 months old meeting some "chichins" for the first time! Too Cute
Have a Great Week!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hunter is adorable with that chick! I will have to do that with Tyler this year!!