Monday, March 14, 2011

Weekend Recap!

Friday Evening: Hunter and I met Andy at our accountant's office to sign our taxes. Thank God, we are getting money back this year. I HATE paying in!!!! Afterwards, Andy took Hunter with him and they went to the farm and drove around on the four-wheeler. I on the other hand went home and relaxed until the boys got home. It was a lazy evening!

Saturday: My mom and Step-dad came over that morning to give us a Rainbow Cleaning System demonstration. My step-dad Tim is becoming a salesman for them. I was adament that I wasn't going to buy one. Guess what I bought??? Yep, I bought one! I'll talk more about it later. Also that day, I got to watch my newest niece Liberty.

 Isn't she a doll? She was such a good baby!

That evening: Me, Andy and Hunter went to the local Eagles club to eat dinner. There was a fundraiser for the Senior Class to raise money for their project graduation. There was a good crowd and the food was great as usual.

Sunday: The Time Changed...YUCK! Losing that one hour seems to take weeks to recover from. Anyway, Andy got up early to go fishing with his brother. I wanted to sleep in, but Hunter wasn't having it. I spent a large part of the day vacuuming the house. And I loved every minute of it! Wow, show sad is that? That evening, we went down to the in-laws where we ate chicken and dumplings. It was fantastic!

No comments: