Monday, March 14, 2011

The Rainbow!

Like I mentioned in my previous post, my step-dad Tim now sells these Rainbow Cleaning Systems. I am sure you have heard of them. I was familiar with them because my Grandma Hollis owned one as well as my mom. So I grew up using one, but at that time I could care less about all of its benefits. I was a kid and it was a chore, therefor I hated it. But now I am a wife and a mother and things like vacuum cleaners are now important in my life. Wow...I am officially at a new stage in my life. I just got freaking excited about a vacuum cleaner. I need a life!

I think of myself as a clean person but I don't whip out the vacuum every time Hunter spills gold fish crackers all over my carpet. I pick up what I can see and move on. I do tend to just vacuum on the weekends. And if you would have asked me if I thought my carpet was clean up until Saturday morning, I would have said yes. Boy was I wrong! The Rainbow literally speaks for itself. My carpets were filthy! I NEVER KNEW!!! I vacuumed my living room carpet on Sunday and look at the results.
This is so embarrassing! Warning: This is Gross!

Seeing is Believing


The great thing about the Rainbow is that instead of a filter, it uses a container of water to collect all the filth. It traps everything, including all the dust that you can't see on your carpet! Which was one of my main selling points. We have a lot of hardwood floors. Nothing drives me more nuts then cleaning the hardwood floor and then the sun shines thru the windows and you can see all the dust on the floors. The Rainbow now has a way of eliminating that. While are you not using it as a vacuum cleaner, it can sit in the corner of your room and filters the air in your home. Sucking away all the pesky dust particles that float around the room. Love it!

Even your toddler can operate it! 

2 comments:

livinglife said...

That makes me wonder what the water would look like after doing my carpets...I may have to look into one of those some day!

Sarah said...

Goodness.. I would hate to see what the water would look like at my house! ..Hunter looks like such a good little helper! :)