Thursday, May 8, 2008

I's

I am: Am a married woman and a mother-to-be
I think: too much about things!
I know: No matter how annoying I am or that I let the chores go or that my cooking sometimes doesn’t turn out right….Andy still loves me!
I want: A Vacation!
I wish: I was a stronger person.
I hate: Snakes
I miss: My Dad and Denise
I fear: Giving birth.
I feel: Chubby!
I hear: That Tina is getting another text message
I smell: My peppermint candy
I crave: Spaghetti-O’s and sweet pickles!
I search: For answers in my decision making
I wonder: What my life will be like in 5 years
I regret: Not experiencing the college life
I love: Rainy days where I can lie on the couch and watch movies
I ache: When people I love ache.
I care: Too much about what people think!
I always: check to make sure my iron is turned off 3 times before leaving the house. OCD!
I am not: Good with changes
I believe: I will one day have a job that I love!
I dance: in my chair every time a good song comes on the radio.
I sing: So bad…but often enough to annoy those around me!
I cry: Over the stupidest things!
I don't always: Think before I react.
I fight: for things I believe in.
I write: Out all words when I text. No abbreviations.
I win: at Bowling
I lose: sleep when I have a lot on my mind.
I never: Not have the TV on while I am at home
I confuse: My dad’s birthday for May 16th instead of April 16th
I listen: to Reba McEntire almost every day!
I can usually be found: At work….Boo!
I am scared: When Andy works nights and I am home alone!
I need: to go shopping!
I am happy about: Feeling the baby move and kick.
I hope: I am not having twins!
I am tagging: Anyone who wants to participate!!

No comments: