Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Music for Your Listening Pleasure!

If you are anything like me, you can't stand sitting in silence at your office. I always have to have music playing in the background. Lately my radio has been really screwing up so I have come up with an alternative. I have added a play list to my blog. It is located on the right hand side of your screen, but should automatically start playing shorting after getting onto my blog. So make sure your speakers are on and turned up

You can either keep my blog up all day and just minimize the screen so the music will continue to play as you work, or you can click the "Pop-Out Player" button on the play list. This will open an additional window that ask you to "click here to launch playlist.com standalone player." Then a window will pop up of just the play list. Once again you can minimize this screen and the music will continue. Either way, you can feel free to select any song on the list to begin playing, instead of waiting through a few songs to get to the one you want to listen to.
Here is your opportunity to submit your song request. Let me know what songs you want me to add to the list to make your work day go a little faster. Feel free to tell me your song request by adding a comment just below this post or just drop me an e-mail.

Have a great day!

No comments: