Monday, March 24, 2008

Weekend Re-Cap!

Friday Night: Guess what I did? I went to another fish fry! Which I was more than willing to attend knowing that it was the last Friday of Lent! Meaning the next of many Fridays I will be eating only foods that come in the form of beef, turkey and pork! The fish is going to be put on the back burner for awhile! All in all, we all have a great time when we get together. Us ladies have it figured out when it comes to fish fries. As soon as we are done eating, we all begin to play our famous card game, Nerts! This leaves the men having to do all of the dishes. Which only seams right since I can probably bet that none of the men attempt to do the dishes at their own houses!

Saturday: I took the initiative to go into work all day, since I need next Saturday off. Which worked out good because we were having our annual Kid’s Club Easter Egg Hunt at the bank. Due to the cold weather and flooded highways, we didn’t have as good of a turn out as we were expecting. That just leaves more cookies for me! After I went home, I became very productive and did a lot of cleaning. The cleaning that has needed done for the last month that I have procrastinated about because of my recent need for 18hrs of sleep everyday! That evening Andy and I watched the movie, Good Luck Chuck. Hmmm, this movie has kind of left me speechless. While it was good, there were some disturbing parts that I really didn’t need to see.

Sunday (Easter): We went to a very long Easter Mass in Argyle. I spent most of the mass talking myself out of getting sick from the overwhelming smell of the incense! That was a close call. We then headed to Andy’s grandparents for breakfast with the whole family. Biscuits & Gravy….Yummy! After stuffing our faces there, we headed to my grandparents house for lunch, which was good as well! We wasted the rest of the afternoon by watching college basketball and taking naps. All is all, it was a successful and fulfilling Easter!

3 comments:

kaRa said...

i never would have imagined you liked biscuits and gravy...haha

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Chuck.....might one disturbing scene perhaps be the last scene of the movie involving the stuffed penguin....Or any scene involving Chuck's best friend...or the chick with 3 boobs?

-Angie

Sarah said...

The three boob thing really freaked me out.