Friday, March 14, 2008

Let 'R Rip!

It is finally Friday! Yay! In advance honor of St. Patty’s day we got to wear a green shirt and jeans today for a $3.00 fee. All the proceeds go to the Relay for Life! Somehow it makes it easier coming to work when we can wear denim. But just twenty minutes after walking though the door, I knew this was not going to be a pleasant Friday! It was brought to my attention that I had a 5 inch rip/hole on the ass of my jeans. This is the second pair of jeans I have done this to in the last month or so. At least the last time I did it, I was at home. I may be pregnant, but I didn’t think the baby grew in your ass! So I had a decision to make…. Either

Number 1: Go all the way back home and change my jeans or
Number 2: Stay glued in my seat all day!

My decision… Number 3: Use the Schwartze motto “Anything can be fixed with Duct Tape!” That’s right, the only thing between my jeans and the view of my green St. Patty’s underwear is an 8 inch strip of duct tape!

How is your Friday going?

2 comments:

kaRa said...

oh man that's great!

Sarah said...

So uh...today I'm wearing some very cute espadrilles (spelling?)on my feet. Obviously I didn't listen to the weather before I walked out the door. Anyway, I've worn them several other times on rainy days and the rubber bottom was beginning to come off.

So I stapled the heels back on.

Hopefully that makes you feel a little better...you are not the only one who had to patch something together! :)