Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Weekend Recap & Week Ahead!

Friday Evening: Hunter and I went to Argyle to play some volleyball. Well, I played volleyball as he played in the sand. Andy joined us later after cutting hay.

Saturday: I went on the float trip with some friends on the Gasconade River! We had a great time and the weather was wonderful but the water was COLD! We rented few canues and manage to stay afloat the whole trip! That evening we went to Kevin and Kelly's house for dinner. We were all exhausted from the float trip that we called it an early night. We went home and watched some movies. Sometime after 10pm, Shanda called to say we were in a tornado warning....So Andy and I went outside to look! According to the news, it was right on us!!! But we had no rain and no wind! Hmmm!!! There was thunder and lightning. So I am not quite sure what the warning was about!

Sunday: Father's Day!!! We went to the river all day with the Schwartze clan. And I probably pushed Hunter in the swing for 80% of the time we were there. That kid loves to swing. I'll be excited for the day for the day he learns to pump his feet and swing himself! It is a good arm workout!

Week Ahead:

Monday: Last Night of swim lessons!

Tuesday: I have a dentist appointment.

Thursday: Play date for Hunter and Aubrey

Friday: Me and Andy's 5 Year Wedding Anniversary! Hopefully a trip to HuHots!!!!

Saturday: I have to work that morning. Then that evening there is some friends bachelor/bachelorette party at the Pub in Argyle.

No comments: