Monday, June 27, 2011

Weekend Recap and Week Ahead!

Friday: Was our 5 year Anniversary!!! So Me, Andy and Hunter took a trip to Columbia for some HuHots! It was amazing as usual! Hunter ate a lot! Afterwards we went to Andy's frozen Custard. I enjoyed an Oreo Concrete, Andy had a Blackberry Concrete and I Hunter inhaled a strawberry Italian Ice!

He ate the whole thing!!! He wouldn't give it up! He finally fell asleep shortly before we got home. When we tried to get him out of his car seat, he had a death grip on the Italian Ice.
My handsome husband of 5 Years!!!!

Saturday: I had to work that morning. Afterwards, I met Andy and my cousin Sean on the Gasconade River. We had a great time. The weather was perfect (after the big thunderstorm that came thru). We stayed on the river for quite awhile. Andy and I then went and picked Hunter up at Shanda's. I don't know what it is about the river, but I was exhausted. That night, I stayed home with Hunter and Andy went with Sean to some friend's bachelor/bachelorette party at the Pub. The river exhaustion must have got to them as well, because they were home shortly after 11pm.

Sunday: We cleaned the house, baked a cake and took advantage of the free HBO on Dish Network. After Hunter got up from his nap we went to Donnie and Shanda's. I tried to get Hunter in the pool, but he wouldn't have it! He just liked to squirt the water gun at people, but god-forbid someone shoot it at him! DRAMA!!! We ate BBQ with corn on the cob! AMAZING!!! We then went home and gave Hunter a bath and put him to bed. Then Andy and I watched Gulliver's Travels.

Week Ahead:

Monday: I have a funeral visitation for my great aunt.

Friday Night: Fireworks in Freeburg

Saturday: Debating on taking Hunter to a movie in the movie theater. I believe we will try the Ramada theater since it is cheap, because if Hunter doesn't cooperate then we won't be out a whole lot of money!

Sunday: 3rd of July Party at my Uncle Larry's Lake house.

Monday: Independence Day! No Work!! Spending time with Schwartze's at the Osage River.

No comments: