Monday, June 6, 2011

Weekend Recap and Week Ahead

Friday after an exhausting day of work because of our customer appreciation BBQ, I went home and relaxed the rest of the evening.

Saturday: Hunter and I went and swam in Donnie and Shanda's pool for awhile before it got too hot outside. That evening we went to Kevin's 30th birthday party in Arygle. We played many games of volleyball. It was a lot of fun despite the heat and humidity.

Sunday: I woke up sore from playing volleyball the night before. We butchered chickens with the Schwartze family. Not exactly my favorite animal to butcher, the smell is pretty disgusting! We all then ate lunch. Hunter and I went home and packaged and froze our chickens. While Andy was cutting hay.

Why do the weekends go by so fast?

Week Ahead:

Hunter starts swim lessons this week. This could be interesting!?!?! While Hunter loves water and baths...he is not a huge fan of water getting in his face. I fear a tantrum may be in our future!

This weekend we have a friends wedding in Vienna and dance in Arygle.

No comments: