Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Craft Itch!

I've got an itch to do something crafty and I need to scratch it! I can't wait until we build up on our house and I have my craft room. There are so many things that I want to start making. Here are a few...

I love these shirts from Paperlili! I want to find out how to make them! These would make great personalized gifts!

My MOM Rocks Tank or tee
Name and Cupcake Tee or Tank

I also want to learn how to applique! AKA: Making cute designs and sewing them on children's clothes. I would love to make a lot of these and sell them at local craft shows or on ETSY!

Brown Argyle  Tie Onesie

Boy's Tractor Bubble Romper - NB, 3m, 6m, 9m, 12m, 18m, 24m, 2T

Baby girl, toddler onesie with lime green polka dot and striped cupcake applique personalized with initial name in sizes newborn, 3m 6m 9m 12m or a plain white onesie or shirt sizes 12m 18m 24m 3T 4T 5T 6 7 8 10 12 14 16

Plus, making a variety of signs.
7x22 Personalized Family Name hand painted wood sign

OLIVER Personalized first name letter sign includes 6 wooden peg shelf painted Light Green & Brown.  Custom order for your childs' bedroom.

Listing for a 12" x 24" Sign - Custom Family House Rules and Engraved Typography Art - Great Gift or Decoration for any Home

Plus anything to do with fabric...
Oakley..Carseat Canopy..Carseat Tent..Carseat Cover..Keep your precious baby warm and germ free in style...Also A Great Nursing Cover

Personalized Applique Tie Bib, Burb Cloth, And Body Suit Gift Set

Chenille or Minky Name Pillow  Made to Match  Bedding

Personalized Pillow - Girl or Boy - Pillow Cover ONLY

And defiantly get more use out of my Cricut!
PRINTABLE FAVOR TAGS - Lollipop Party Collection - The TomKat Studio

Printable Owl Favor/Treat Bag Toppers- Owl Birthday Party Collection

Just a Note Handmade Card..buy one get one half off sale on cards



2 comments:

CourtneySue15 said...

AHH! I love it all! I need to move my craft room & get about 5 more hours in a day!

Sarah said...

Love all the ideas, Kelly!