Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Weekend Recap!

Saturday: I made a trip to Rolla to do a little shopping. My main reason for going was to pick up some items I had purchased at Walmart.com and had shipped to the store for free. I got confirmation that 3 out of the 5 items I ordered were in. Before heading that way, I checked the status of the other 2 items to see if they would be there as well. The item I was really wanting was the baby travel system (Car seat and stroller) and as I tracked it, it said it was in transit from the St. James distribution center to Rolla. Which made me really excited thinking it would be there for me to pick up. Well I was wrong, but I was able to pick up the other things.


The main highlight of my trip happened as I was pumping my Jeep full of gas. While I was standing there patently waiting as the pump was sucking all of my money, there was a car full of guys driving past hollering and whistling at me. I KNOW....I couldn't believe it either! I must of had myself positioned just right for them not to see the belly. It is the little things in life that can builds one self esteem! Andy didn't find this story as thrilling as I did!

Saturday Evening: Kevin, Kelly, Holly, Andy and I headed to Columbia for some HuHots! You may think we go there a lot…which is true but we make a point to go once a month. And guess what…next week is a whole new month for us to meet our quota. This was Holly’s first trip to HuHots, and it can be pretty overwhelming trying to decide what to put on your plate. But I think she liked it, even after her first plate was too spicy/hot for her to eat. After leaving Columbia we headed back to Jeff City for some Cold Stone!


Sunday: I headed back to Rolla with Shanda and Holly in hopes that my travel system had finally made it to Wal-Mart. And it had! I was soooo excited! As soon as I got home I was tearing through the box so I could put it all together. The pattern is so cute and it was really easy to put together. Hunter will be riding in style. Here are some pictures of what it looks like!

No comments: