Monday, August 18, 2008

Baby Shower!

The baby shower was on Sunday and it was a huge success! We got so much stuff! And it is going to be so much fun going back through everything and putting it away! There was a large turn out of family and friends that came. And to my surprise, Andy came down to the shower and stayed the whole time! What a great husband and father-to-be. He didn't sit up front with me to open the gifts, but that didn't matter to me. I was just thrilled he was there to share in the excitement! Below are some pictures of the day!


Here is the cake that Beth made!

Andy and I posing with the cake!

Dad, Denise, Me & Andy

Denise, Dad & I

Belly Comparison!

Dad, Me, Andy & Mom

Mom, Me & Dad
I knew I couldn't make it through this shower without getting some Camo!

This is the best shower gift ever....Liquor! Thanks Kevin!Andy sitting amongst the women playing the shower games!

Here is the quilt Shanda made! Adorable! And the backing was brown with blue polka-dots!

Here is the afghan mom made!

No comments: