Friday, June 6, 2008

Weekend Plans

Tonight: We are heading to the Eagle's for a Going Away Party for Andy's cousin Amanda. There is bound to be a large family turn out. So who knows when we will make it home.

Saturday: I have to work until noon. Booo! Then I am heading out to my Uncle Larry's Lake House for our Hollis Family Fishing Day! We have these a few times a year. But at this one we are having boat races. NO remote control boats or gas boats, this is an old fashion make your own boat out of plastic bottles and sticks. I have yet to even start making my own, that may be my lunch project today! I don't even know where to start. I have been looking online for ideas, but nothing seems to be catching my eye!

Sunday: Our original plan was to go to the Osage on a float trip. But they are starting really far up the river, so far that for you to complete the float in one day, you have to run your boat down the river for a majority of the trip. I am more of a, give me a floaty and drop me off and I will float my way down. Second of all, we don't own a boat. So Andy was going to borrow his grandpa's boat, which isn't exactly "reliable" for this long of a trip. The decision is still up in the air, but it sounds as if we are not going. Which is a shame because this girl needs a serious tan!

No comments: