Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Kiddie Garden!

The Kiddie Garden (in Rolla) is an awesome place to shop for baby stuff! It is like a huge garage sale everyday of the week! People can bring in their used/new baby clothes that may not fit their baby anymore and receive store credit for them. Then they can shop around through stuff that other people have brought in that will fit their growing child. They have everything (clothes, blankets, toys, books, swings, crib bedding, bouncy seats, maternity clothes and sooo much more). Whoever thought of this idea is a genus! Usually an infant wears an outfit once or twice (if at all) and then grows out of if. Then what do you do with it? A lot of the stuff looks brand new or even still have the tags on them and they sell them for dirt cheap.

This is one of the stores I went shopping at on Saturday. This first picture is of some of the outfits I bought there!

I bought this one at Stage

These were from JC Penney

Shanda bought this. It says "My First Tree Stand"

I think I finally fulfilled my need for baby shopping for a little while!

No comments: