Monday, June 2, 2008

Nursery Decor!

I did a little shopping on Saturday and came across a really cute Diaper Bag that I ended up buying. Which made me think that blue & brown would be a good color scheme for the baby's room.
I looked on the Internet and found a few crib sets that would work perfectly. But the more I think about it, the more I am talking myself out of it. All of these sets consist of polka dots and stripes. Something keeps telling me that I am suppose to have animals, trucks, Disney characters as apposed to these modern patterns.

My original plan was to decorate the room that would be universal for either a boy or a girl to account for any future children.








So I need some help and advice. Let me know what you think! Should I go with this idea or should I stick with more traditional? If you do like these examples, which one is your favorite?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Modern. I really like the polka dots with the red in them too.

kaRa said...

My fav is the last one but i really like the first one too!!

Anonymous said...

I really like brown and the modern patterns. You can also use brown as the main color and add in splashes of blue, green, purple, pink. Brown seems to go with all of those colors and more really well, so using maybe all of them can keep it more gender neutral. Holly