Friday, September 23, 2011

Weekend Recap!

I know it is Friday, but last weekend was too good not to post about! Despite the Rain!

Friday Evening we just bummed around the house.

Saturday: I had to work that morning at the bank. Andy had to work at the church's fall social. Around 3pm we had some special guest arrive. It was my Dad and step-mom Denise from Omaha, Nebraska!!!! It was so great to see them, considering it was last Christmas since we had seen them. Despite the gap, Hunter had no problem with warming up to them. Not to mention they brought him early birthday presents. After going thru my pictures, I have not one picture of Denise. They are all of Dad and Hunter. Here are some pictures to summerize how the weekend went. Enjoy!






I took a lot more pictures, but most of them turned out blurry because my camera is a pierce of poo!

No comments: