Friday, September 23, 2011

Weekend Ahead!

Tonight: I am begging Andy to go to HuHots!!!! I have been wanting to go for the longest time now!

Tomorrow: I don't have to work! Yay!!! That evening I am going to a "birthday party" with a bunch of girls. It is going to be a fun time and I am highly looking forward to it.

Sunday: Hunter's Birthday!!!! My baby turns 3!!!! I may end up breaking down and crying a few times! There is just no way he is 3! Anyway, I am taking him to go see The Lion King in 3D! He is going to love it!

We are not having his birthday party until next Saturday. So this next week will entail a lot of prep and planning. Because you know me....what's a party without a theme! Check out his invites!

I thought the theme was very appropriate considering the state of our house :)