Monday, April 4, 2011

Weekend Recap & Week Ahead

Friday Evening: We attended our weekly fish fry!

Saturday: I worked that morning and then I went to a local craft show. I didn't buy too much, even though I really wanted to. Afterwards, I went and picked Hunter up from Shanda's. He was fresh up from a nap and anxious to play. We went home and Hunter instantly wanted to play outside. He literally played outside for about 4 hours on Saturday. I probably pushed him on the swing for about 45 minutes. The rest of the time he played in the gravel with all of his trucks, splashed around in the one water puddle in the driveway, threw rocks in the drive-over and moo'd at the cows. I wish I had his energy...I was exhausted just watching him. We were loving the nice weather this weekend.

That evening after Andy returned home, we made a trip to Pizza Hut! We went to the same one that we had a bad experience at a few weeks ago. This time was much different. The service was excellent!

Sunday: I cleaned the house and did some laundry. Hunter went and helped Andy on the farm for awhile and then came home for some lunch and a nap. He was so tired, it didn't take long to him to go down for his nap. Later on, Kevin dropped Kelly off and picked Hunter up so we could go running. Oh my, it has been a long time since I had been running...and it kicked my butt! I survived to tell about it, but it defiantly put the spark in me to do some more Cardio. Afterwards, we went for BBQ at Donnie & Shanda's and finished the night up by watching the ACM awards!

Week Ahead:

Work is going to be super crazy this week. There have been some major staff changes in our insurance department and the guy I work directly with is on vacation this week. There is a lot going one and few people to handle the load!

Andy is working a lot of overtime this week.

I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday.

Friday is the REBA MCENTIRE and GEORGE STRAIT CONCERT!!!!! 

Saturday: I have a bridal shower to attend and I am also going to the Ladies Night Out hosted by the Vienna Chamber of Commerce.

No comments: