Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Weekend Recap and Week Ahead

We had a super busy weekend, something I can do without. It is going to take me a good week to recover.

Friday Evening: Hmmmm, what did I do Friday night??? DUH...REBA CONCERT!!! I'll post more details about this later!

Saturday: Hunter and I played out side for most of the morning. That evening I went to the Ladies Night Out in town hosted by the Chamber of Commerce. I had a good time. I was drawn to play Deal or No Deal!!! And walked away with 20 bucks!!! I'll take it!!! I had also entered a drawing for 31 Bags and won a gift certificate!! Sweet! I am on a winning streak!! After the ladies night I went to the local pub with some of my family. We had a lot of fun! The weather was perfect, so we hung out on the porch-deck most of the night.

Sunday: Hunter and I went to Lowe's to pick up some onions, peppers, broccoli for our garden. Andy planted it all when we got home. After Hunter got up from his nap we went to down to Donnie and Shanda's.

This week:

Not too much going on! Hopefully work will go back to normal.

Saturday I have my employee banquet at Matt's Steakhouse in Rolla! Yum!!

Sunday we have our Church's Spring Social.

And sometime this weekend, our contractor is coming over to discuss the details on building up on the house.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I've never planted broccoli! Is it easy to grow?