Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekend Recap and Week Ahead

Friday Evening I had to work late at the bank bank. Afterwards Hunter and I went to Donnie and Shanda's for a fish fry. Andy had to go help set up for our church's spring social, but he was eventually able to join us at the fish fry.

Saturday: My Dad's Birthday!!! Happy Birthday Dad!!! I had to work at the bank that morning. That evening, Andy and I went to my employee banquet at Matt's steakhouse in Rolla. It was a Las Vegas theme and what's Vegas without Elvis? Ya, they had an Elvis impersonator. OMG! We had great food and drinks and I received a pin for being at the bank for 10 years!!! Afterwards, Andy and I went and met some people at the local pub.

Sunday: We pretty well bummed around the house that morning. I then went to a 31 Bags party and ordered a few things. It was so hard to make a decision! I wanted so much and I was pressed for time, that I quickly made a decision that I am second guessing. I went wanting to get a purse but I walked away buying thermal (cooler) totes. I guess I will just have to buy a purse next time :) I then had to go work at the Church Spring Social cleaning dishes!! I know...I know...its a tuff job but someone has to do it! When my shift was over, Andy and Hunter met me down there so we could eat dinner together. When we got home, our contractor came over to go over cost details with building up on the house.

Once Again another busy weekend has come and gone!

Week Ahead:

Tuesday: Cardinal's Game!!!! And it is supposed to rain....CRAP!!! Please don't rain, please don't rain... These are the best seats we have ever had at a Cardinals game...Please Don't Rain!

Saturday: We have the Bank's Easter Egg Hunt and then I am going to my scrapbooking party afterwards for the remainder of the day!

Sunday: Easter Festivities!!! Also, Lent will be over!!! Meaning....BRING ON THE CAKE, COOKIES, AND REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER EGGS!!!!

3 comments:

livinglife said...

Im going to the game Tuesday to! Where are your seats?!

Kelly said...

Cool! We are in section 158. Just behind the opposing teams dugout. Where are you at?

livinglife said...

We r 11 rows back from Homeplate!