Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What the Hell?

I received a phone call yesterday that when our accountant E-Filed our taxes it was returned back by the IRS because apparently they can’t verify that Hunter exist. Are you kidding me! I am the one who delivered him, I am the who wakes up with him in the middle of the night when he has blown his pacifier, I am the one who wipes his butt and dries his tears…believe me…He Exist!

How is this even possible and what do you even do to resolve the issue? We re-verified all of his information including social security number, birthday, and the spelling of his name and it was all correct. I am completely puzzled on what to do at this point. The accountant was going to try to re-send it thru again and see what happens. Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: