Monday, March 30, 2009

Weekend Recap!

Friday I had a half a day of work for Hunter and I do go to our doctor’s appointments. Andy came along with us before he had to go to work. It was Hunter’s 6 month appointment and he weighed in at 18lbs 13oz (75%), 25.75 inches long (50%) and his head was 46.1(97%). So he is on the continuing trend of being a short, chubby little boy with a big head! The doctor is still concerned about him wheezing, and has increase the number of times a day that we give him a breathing treatment. I asked if he could have some air-born allergies and she said it was not impossible, but highly unlikely at his age. She said we will continue to keep an eye on it, and if he doesn’t grow out of it with in the next 3-6months, then she may look into seeing if he has asthma. I can’t believe my little boy is 6 months old!

Afterwards was my appointment and since Andy had to go to work, Holly was nice enough to watch Hunter in the waiting room. Hunter slept the whole time, and Holly was on the verge of falling asleep herself considering she had been up for nearly 24hours. Then Hunter and I went to Wal-Mart, and he did such a good job and looked around most of the time. After returning home and putting away groceries, we went down to Donnie and Shanda’s for a fish fry. When we finally got home for the night, I went to give Hunter a bath and as I was drying him off I noticed he got his first tooth! Yay!!! We have been waiting on this for a couple of months! I had to text Andy at work and tell him!

Saturday I had to work so Andy stayed home and watched Hunter. Which wasn’t a big deal considering it was raining like crazy all day. That night we went over to Darryl and Paula’s house for a surprise birthday and anniversary party for Andy’s aunt and uncle. And Boy were they surprised!!!! It is rare that a surprise party really works, but this one went on without a hitch!!! There was a lot of food and they even hired in a DJ. We had a great time and Hunter spent most of the evening swaying back-n-forth to the music.

Sunday Hunter refused to sleep in considering he didn’t go to bed until late. So I was a walking zombie. We did make it over to my mom’s for a couple of hours to hang out. But afterwards Hunter and I cuddled up on the recliner and took a much needed nap! We did give Hunter his first taste of baby food. We tried the green beans and he loved them!!!

Oh I about forgot to mention some great news…..ANDY IS BACK ON DAY SHIFT!!!! Yay, that means he will be home in the evenings…well, after dark! The bummer part is I have to cook supper again and get up earlier in the mornings to get Hunter and I ready for the day. But it all worth having Andy home more!!!

No comments: