Monday, March 2, 2009

Weekend Recap!

Friday after work I headed over to finalize our taxes. I can I hear a “Hell Ya” to finally getting a refund back! That evening Hunter and I went to the boy’s last home basketball game. The crowd was pretty scarce and we pretty well got our butts whooped. Hunter had a good time watching the boys run back and forth.

Saturday I had to work. By the time I left work the snow had already been coming down and boy was the roads slick. I slid and fish-tailed a couple of times. Andy had stayed home with Hunter for the morning and was more than eager to head to the farm once I got home. That evening we went to a reception/dance for a girl I went to high school with. I had a good time dancing and learning some new ones. I don’t know what the dance it called, but it is similar to the electric-slide but it is not a country song.

On Sunday, Andy, Me, Hunter and my mom headed to Jeff City for a Hollis-Get-Together. We ate at a restaurant at the airport called Nicks. I never realized there was even a restaurant there. It was a family style fried chicken meal. Not bad. I on the other hand was delayed on getting to eat because Hunter decided to throw himself. I knew he was hungry but would take his bottle. I ended up walking him around and going into the bathroom and holding his bottle under hot water to warm it up. That ended up working, because as soon as it was at a warmer temperature he chugged it down. Afterwards we headed to my aunt and uncles house for dessert. This was really hard for me considering I gave up desserts for Lent.


Hunter has officially hit the hard-core teething stage. His pacifier is no longer enough for him, he likes to have something hard to chew on. We have a little blanket someone gave us as a shower gift and it has rubber edges on the corners. He loves this because it is pretty easy for him to put in his mouth. Hopefully he will cut them pretty soon, but I know this will be an issue for many months to come. Wish me luck!

No comments: