Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Weekend Recap!

Friday evening Hunter and I headed down to the Schwartze’s for a fish fry. Hunter spent the evening cruising around the shed in his walker as I stuffed my face.

Saturday I had to work, so Andy was to have baby duty. But a little before 9am, he called me to tell me he was taking him down to his mom’s so he could go work on the farm. So much for the father/son bonding time. After I got off, I went and picked Hunter up so we could go over to my mom’s to see my brother who was in town. But by the time we got there, he had already left because he had an appointment to get fitted for a tux. Bummer! Later on we returned home and anxiously waited for the Mizzou basketball game to come on. They were playing for the Big 12 Championship! And they WON!
Come on say it with me: M-I-Z….Z-O-U!

Sunday I headed to the Lake of the Ozarks to do a little shopping. I mainly went to go to Target to get a bridal shower gift, but I had to make my way to the Outlet Mall to hit up Carter’s. I love that store, and yet I don’t go there very much. This is probably a good thing. They had a great sale going on. It makes me hesitate to buy Carter’s clothes anywhere else when I know I can get them for cheap at the Outlet Mall.

I regrettably went and tried on a couple of swim suits for our Mexico trip. Wow…having a baby really does a number on the body…not to mention the 10-15 extra pounds I have yet to loose after having him. Needless to say I left the Lake extremely depressed despite the awesome deals I got at Carters!

No comments: