Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Delayed Weekend Recap!

On Friday it was absolutely beautiful and figures that Andy called into work and took a personal day. I should have known when I heard both his dad and brother were off. There for Andy got babysitting duty for the night while I went to a bridal shower. It was so much fun! We did a scavenger hunt! We got second place, but was only beat by the first team by a minute or so. It was so close. We had a great time speeding through town trying to find everything on our list.

Saturday: We didn’t do much. Andy worked on the farm, so Hunter and I went over to my mom’s house for awhile to hang out. That evening Andy and I watched the movie “Taken,” it was so good! I recommend it to everyone!

Sunday: The weather was nice, but it was so windy. Hunter and I made a trip to the grocery store. Afterwards I was going to take him on a trip in the jogging stroller, but I decided the wind was too crazy to push him around in it. So we drove down the road to Andy’s parents for awhile (which ended up being the rest of the day). Since Andy and Kevin caught a lot of fish on Friday, they decided to have a fish fry. Why do the weekends go by so fast?

No comments: