Thursday, September 27, 2012

Time for a Change

Ok, Maybe it is more of a big change. For those who know me, know I have generally had long blonde hair...forever. Every once in awhile I would cut it pretty short and or grow it out my natural hair color. Which is dull brown color. I have been really wanting to do something different. So, I did!

I tried to find a before picture. But I am usually the one behind the camera, so I didn't have much of a selection. But here you go. This pictures was taken in May so it had grown out quite a bit since then.


Anyway....

I cut it off!!! (This is a picture of the hairdresser's floor after cutting my hair)


But that wasn't it...

I went dark...very dark!!!

Ta..Da!!!


Talk about a Bi-Polar Difference. I really like it!

After one day, I can tell people don't recognize me in town. And at work customers keep taking a second look before realizing it is me. Before long, they will all forget what I looked like as a blonde!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love your new haircut/color! Looks good on you!